Health Valley, Corn Crunch-Ems Cereal, 15.6 oz (442 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Product Code: HHV-15178
- UPC Code: 035742151789
- Package Quantity: 15.6 oz (442 g)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 7.8 x 11.3 in, 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Fat Free
If you are looking for a healthy, all natural way to start your day, Health Valley Corn Crunch-Ems is your answer. You will love the delicious taste and light, crunchy texture in a cereal that is free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Here at Health Valley we know how important great tasting healthy snacks are for your family, so we've created easy-to-prepare snack mix recipes. Our honey Sesame and Spicy Taco Snack Mixes are so tasty you'll throw a party just to make more.
Honey Sesame Snack Mix
2 cups healthy Valley Corn Crunch-Ems
4 cups Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems
2 cups Pretzel Sticks
1 cup Toasted Almonds, slivered
1/4 cup Hain Safflower Margarine
1/4 cup Honey
1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
1 teaspoon Garlic, dried, minced
1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/3 teaspoon Ginger Powder
2 Tablespoons Hain Sesame Oil
2 Tablespoons Westbrae Shoyu Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, combine Health Valley Corn Crunch-Ems, Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems, pretzel sticks and toasted almonds.
- In a small sauce pan, melt Safflower Margarine. Add honey, sesame seeds, garlic, onion powder, ginger, Hain Sesame Oil and Westbrae Shoyu Soy Sauce. Bring to a slow boil.
- Drizzle liquid Mixture over cereal mixture. Blend thoroughly to coat.
- Spread mixture on to ungreased sheet pan. Bake at 250°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Stir mixture every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove snack mix from oven and cool. Serve.
Yield: 18 (1/2 cup) servings.
Milled yellow corn, corn bran, evaporated cane juice, salt, natural vitamin E (added to preserve freshness).
|Serving Size: 1 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0||0|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|Other Carbohydrate||23 g|
Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch