Health Valley, Broth, Beef Flavored, No Salt Added, 14.25 oz (403 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 120 mg
- Fat 0 g
- Calories 10
- No Added MSG
- This is Not a Sodium Free Food
Our No Salt Added Beef Broth is made with the finest quality all-natural ingredients and seasonings, and has a rich beef flavor. It has 80% less sodium than the leading brand, and contains no added MSG and no fat. Enjoy our satisfying broth in all of your favorite recipes.
Do not add water - Heat and serve.
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on HIGH for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, beef extract, onion powder, white pepper, ground celery seeds.
This Health Valley Broth contains 120 milligrams of sodium per serving. The leading brand contains 890 milligrams sodium per serving.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
iHerb Customer Reviews
I just use this soup as a flavoring in rice and other dishes and it it great for that, but have not eaten it by itself. I would definitely recommend this one.
I really like this product and also the chicken one. I use both to cook my beans in the crock pot plus also as a soup base. I also like that it does not have a lot of extra ingredients in it. Also works great in rice. I alway keep some on hand. I especially like it because it does not have Tomato or Potato in it. For I cannot have nightshade plants. I would definitely recommend this one.