Health Valley, Gluten Free Café, Black Bean Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals, and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
- Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
Great taste and good nutrition – Gluten Free Café Soups are the first and only line of gluten free soups fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamins like B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
Gluten Free Café is certified by The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten free standards, and are certified to have less than 10 ppm (part per million) of gluten.
Ready to serve – Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Water, black beans, tomato paste, onions, tomatoes, black bean flakes, carrots, corn, green bell peppers, corn starch, enriched rice flour (contains calcium phosphate, niacinamide, iron [ferric orthophosphate], riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin D3), can juice, sea salt, jalapeño peppers, inulin, expeller pressed canola oil, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, natural flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|