Health Valley, Gluten Free Café, Lemon Sesame Bar, 12 Bars, .95 oz (27 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Certified Gluten-Free
- With Flax Seeds & Hints of Lemon
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
Luscious lemon, chewy sesame and flax seeds with hints of vanilla. Great taste and good nutrition - Gluten Free Cafe is the only line of gluten-free foods fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
- Good source of ALA, an Omega-3 fatty acid (550 mg per serving)
Gluten Free Cafe is certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten-free standards, and are certified to have less than 10ppm (parts per million) of gluten.
Sesame seeds, brown rice syrup, flax seeds, evaporated cane juice, soy crisp, crisp brown rice, inulin (prebiotic), vanilla extract, sunflower oil, natural lemon flavor, sea salt, turmeric for color, natural vitamin for freshness. Nutrition Blend: calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin D3, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), riboflavin, folic acid.
Contains: soy and may contain traces of peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (27 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamins A or C.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Supplement||25 g||30 g|