Health Valley, Gluten Free Cafe, Cream of Mushroom Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
- Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
Great taste and good nutrition - Gluten Free Cafe Soups are the first and only line of gluten free soups fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamins like B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
Gluten Free Cafe is certified by The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten free standards, and are certified to have less than 10ppm (part per million) of gluten.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Water, portobello mushrooms, heavy cream (milk), rice flour, mushroom concentrate (mushrooms, soy sauce [soybeans, maltodextrin], mushroom powder, butter [cream, lactic acid], molasses, yeast extract, potato flour, natural flavors), enriched rice flour (contains calcium phosphate, niacinamide, iron [ferric orthophosphate], riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin D3), sea salt, rice starch, inulin, natural flavors (includes autolyzed yeast extract), expeller pressed canola oil, onion powder, spices.
Contains: Milk, soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Sat. Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been looking for a GF creamy soup that I could use in my cooking recipes. This was a big winner! So glad to be able to substitute this for regular soup in my recipes now!
I love the soup by itself and in recipes such as shepards pie. I wish it would be thicker than it is so I could use it to make swedish meatballs though. Flavor is good on its own but not very strong. Rice makes the flavor of it die down A LOT and I love putting rice in my cream of mushroom. Still happy to have this as a gluten free alternative though so don't stop selling it please!