Health Valley, Gluten Free Cafe, Veggie Noodle Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural
- Fortified with Vitamins, Minerals and Prebiotics to Support Digestion
- Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization
Great taste and good nutrition - Gluten Free Cafe Soups are the first and only line of gluten free soups fortified with vitamins, minerals and prebiotics.
- Vitamins like B1, B2, B3, Folic Acid and Vitamin D
- Minerals such as Iron and Calcium
- Inulin, a prebiotic fiber
Gluten Free Cafe is certified by The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. The GFCO logo stands for the independent verification of quality, integrity and purity of products. Products carrying this logo meet strict gluten free standards, and are certified to have less than 10 ppm (part per million) of gluten.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Water, carrots, tomatoes, celery, green beans, peas, rice noodles (rice flour), tomato paste, honey, corn, enriched rice flour (contains calcium phosphate, niacinamide, iron [ferric orthophosphate], riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin D3), white beans, sea salt, inulin, onion powder, spices, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
I was leary about buying gluten free soup, but this tasted just like regular vegetable soup. No issues here. I reordered and will probably keep purchasing. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!