Health Valley, Organic, 14 Garden Vegetable Soup, 15 oz (425 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than other Leading Brands
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 0 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Antioxidant 45% RDI*
Our Organic 14 Garden Vegetable Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It's also a good source of fiber (4 g) and an excellent source of antioxidants vitamin A (45%) & vitamin C (20%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 860 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic carrots, organic tomatoes, organic celery, organic peas, organic potatoes, organic green beans, organic tomato paste, organic rice starch, organic small white beans, organic honey, organic corn, organic zucchini, organic spinach, organic cabbage, organic broccoli, organic onions, organic onion powder, organic vegetable concentrate (includes organic evaporated cane juice, yeast extract, organic flavor), sea salt, organic bell peppers, organic spices, organic garlic powder, organic lemon juice concentrate, vitamin A palmitate.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|