- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Calories 110
Rich, flavorful Health Valley Organic Cream of Chicken Soup is great on its own or as a healthy ingredient in your favorite dishes. Our Cream of Chicken soup is prepared with the finest organic ingredients so you can always be confident you are enjoying a nutritious, delicious soup from a brand you can trust.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic nonfat dry milk, organic chicken, organic rice starch, organic rice flour, organic acacia gum, organic cream (from milk), flavors, organic chicken broth concentrate (includes organic chicken flavor, organic chicken fat, organic soy sauce [water, organic soybeans, salt, organic corn maltodextrin], yeast extract, organic canola oil, organic vegetables [carrot, onion, celery], organic onion powder, organic turmeric, flavoring and organic flavoring), salt, organic garlic granules, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic celery. Contains: Milk and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|