Health Valley, Organic, Minestrone Soup, No Salt Added, 15 oz (425 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Sodium 50 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Antioxidant 40% RDI*
Our Organic Minestrone Soup is made with the finest ingredients and has No Salt Added. It's also a good source of fiber (3 g) and antioxidant vitamin C (15%) and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A (40%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 50 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 860 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
This is not a sodium free food.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic celery, organic carrots, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic peas, organic tomato paste, organic pasta (organic wheat flour, organic egg whites), organic green beans, organic red kidney beans, organic corn starch, organic small white beans, organic spinach, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic evaporated cane juice, organic onion powder, organic garlic granules, organic spices, organic concentrated lemon juice, organic white pepper, organic cayenne pepper, vitamin a palmitate.
Contains: Eggs and wheat.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|