Health Valley, Organic, Black Bean Vegetable Soup, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- 40% Less Sodium**
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 0 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Antioxidant 25% RDI*
Our Organic Black Bean Vegetable Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It's an excellent source of fiber (5 g) and antioxidants vitamin A (20%) and vitamin C (25%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 860 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic black beans, organic tomato paste, organic onions, organic tomatoes, organic red beans, organic corn, organic carrots, organic bell peppers, organic rice starch, organic jalapeño peppers, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic spices, natural flavors, ascorbic acid.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|