Health Valley, Organic, Minestrone Soup, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
**Than Other Leading Brands
- Sodium 470 mg
- Fat 0 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Antioxidant 45% RDI*
Our Organic Minestrone Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It's also a good source of calcium (10 g) and antioxidant vitamin C (10%) and an excellent source of fiber (7 g), antioxidant vitamin A (45%) and iron (20%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 470 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contains 890 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic carrots, organic tomatoes, organic kidney beans, organic small white beans, organic pasta shells (organic wheat flour, organic egg whites), organic onions, organic celery, organic tomato paste, organic spinach, organic vegetable concentrate (includes yeast extract, organic flavor), organic green beans, organic potatoes, organic evaporated cane juice, organic garlic powder, organic onion powder, organic peas, organic corn starch, sea salt, natural flavor (includes soy sauce), organic spices, vitamin A palmitate.
Contains: Wheat, eggs and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|