Health Valley, Organic Soup, No Salt Added, Mushroom Barley, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Sodium 60 mg
- Fat 2.5 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Antioxidant 30% RDI*
Our Organic Mushroom Barley Soup is made with the finest ingredients and has no salt added. It is also an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A (30%) and a good source of fiber (3 g).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 60 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 870 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic mushrooms, organic barley, organic carrots, organic celery, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic rice starch, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic cane juice, organic mushroom powder, natural flavors, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic garlic powder, vitamin A palmitate.
This is not a sodium free food.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Soups are usually FULL of sodium. This no salt added soup makes a wonderful base. Add whatever other ingredients you like and you won't miss the killer sodium levels of other soups. (and SHHHH-HHHH, you could add a small amount of salt too.) Health Valley is a very trusted business and has been in business for it seems like forever.