Health Valley, Organic Soup, Split Pea & Carrots, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than other Leading Brands
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 0 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Antioxidant 40% RDI*
Our Organic Split Pea & Carrots Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It's a good source of protein (7 g) and iron (10%) and an excellent source of fiber (7 g) and antioxidant vitamin A (40%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 850 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on high for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic split peas, organic carrots, organic potatoes, organic celery, organic lentils, organic rice starch, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, natural flavors, organic spices, vitamin A palmitate.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||26 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet