Health Valley, Organic, Vegetable Barley Soup, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 0.5 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Antioxidant 25% RDI*
Our Organic Vegetable Barley Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It's also a good source of fiber (4 g) and antioxidant vitamin C (10%) and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A (25%).
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 890 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic barley, organic peas, organic tomatoes, organic carrots, organic celery, organic onions, organic great northern beans, organic rice starch, organic broccoli, organic tomato paste, organic mushroom concentrate (includes organic mushrooms, organic soy sauce [organic soybeans], organic mushroom powder, organic butter [organic cream from milk], organic molasses, yeast extract, organic potato flour, organic flavor, natural flavor), salt, organic evaporated cane juice, organic vegetable concentrate, organic onion powder, natural flavor, organic spices, organic garlic powder, organic lemon juice concentrate, vitamin A palmitate.
Contains: Milk and soy.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|