Health Valley, Organic, Vegetarian Chili, 3 Bean Chipotle, Spicy, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 470 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Antioxidant 30% RDI*
Health Valley Organic vegetarian chili gives you a hearty, satisfying taste experience. Our Organic Three Bean Chipotle Chili is a mild chili with an authentic smoky flavor and made with kidney, pinto and black beans. This chili is an excellent source of fiber (8 grams) and antioxidant vitamin C (30%) and a good source of protein (11 grams).
This Health Valley Chili contains 470 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 780 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic kidney beans, organic black beans, organic pinto beans, organic soy protein, organic evaporated cane juice, organic corn starch, natural flavor, organic garlic powder, organic expeller pressed canola oil, sea salt, organic grain vinegar, organic spices, organic chipotle pepper, ascorbic acid.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet