Health Valley, Organic, Vegetarian Chili, Black Bean Mango, Spicy, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 460 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Antioxidant 25% RDI*
Health Valley Organic vegetarian chili gives you a hearty, satisfying taste experience. Our Organic Black Bean Mango Chili is a spicy chili with a sweet fruit flavor and hints of cilantro and lime. This chili is an excellent source of fiber (7 grams) and vitamin C (25%) and a good source of protein (9 grams).
This Health Valley Chili contains 460 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 780 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic black beans, organic tomatoes, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic mangoes, organic corn starch, organic cilantro, organic jalapeño peppers, organic evaporated cane juice, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic lime juice, sea salt, organic spices, organic garlic powder, ascorbic acid, natural flavor.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet