Health Valley, Organic, Vegetarian Chili, Spicy Tomato, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 470 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Antioxidant 30% RDI*
Health Valley Organic Vegetarian Chili gives you a hearty, satisfying taste experience. Our organic Spicy Tomato Chili is a spicy chili with a kick of jalapeño and cayenne. This Chili is an excellent source of fiber (8 grams) and vitamin C (30%) and a good source of protein (10 grams).
This Health Valley Chili contains 470 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 780 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic tomatoes, organic pinto beans, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic soy protein, organic evaporated cane juice, organic corn starch, organic jalapeño peppers, organic expeller pressed canola oil, natural flavors, sea salt, organic spices, organic garlic powder, ascorbic acid. Contains: Soy.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||36 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|