Health Valley, Rice Crunch-Ems Cereal, 14.25 oz (403 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fat Free
Recipes from the Health Valley Kitchen
If you are looking for a healthy, all natural way to start your day, Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems is your answer. You will love the delicious taste and light, crunchy texture in a cereal that is free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Here at Health Valley we know how important great tasting healthy snacks are for your family, so we've created easy-to-prepare snack mix recipes.
Honey Sesame Snack Mix
2 cups Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems
4 cups Health Valley Corn Crunch-Ems
2 cups Pretzel Sticks
1 cup Toasted Almonds, slivered
1/4 cup Hain Safflower Margarine
1/4 cup Honey
1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
1 Teaspoon Garlic, dried, minced
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/3 teaspoon ginger powder
2 Tablespoons Hain Sesame Oil
2 Tablespoons Westbrae Shoyu Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, combine Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems, Health Valley Corn Crunch-Ems, pretzel sticks and toasted almonds.
- In a small sauce pan, melt Safflower Margarine. Ad honey, sesame seeds, garlic, onion powder, ginger, Hain Sesame Oil and Westbrae Shoyu Soy Sauce. Bring to a slow boil.
- Drizzle liquid mixture over cereal mixture. Blend thoroughly to coat.
- Spread mixture onto ungreased sheet pan. Bake at 250°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Stir mixture every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove snack mix from oven and cool. Serve.
Yield: 18 (1/2 cup) servings.
From the Health Valley Kitchens
Milled rice, corn bran, evaporated cane juice, salt, natural vitamin E (added to preserve freshness).
|Serving Size: 1-1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 13|
|Cereal||Cereal with 1/2 cup Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||0||0|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g||9%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|Other Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.|
|*Amount in cereal. One half cup skim milk contributes an additional 40 calories, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 6 g total carbohydrate (6 g sugars) and 4 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4