Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Gel with Seaweed Extract, 64 fl oz (1.9 L) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
5.79 lbs (2.63 kg)
- Product Code: HEW-00216
- UPC Code: 898488002162
- Package Quantity: 64 fl oz (1.9 L)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 9.6 in, 4.9 lbs (2.22 kg)
Health and Wisdom's Magnesium Gel restores vital magnesium at the cellular level while leaving the skin, scalp, and hair silky and smooth! Regain your youthful glow!
Magnesium Gel may be applied full strength to the skin and hair to restore lost minerals due to aging.
Add Magnesium Gel to massage oils for the perfect massage!
You may experience "tightness" when applied to skin.
It is wonderful.
- Mix 1 part shampoo with 1 part gel and shampoo normally.
- After bathing or showering, apply to the body then pat dry.
- Apply full strength to hair before drying for added control when styling or for a more natural look.
- Massage Magnesium Gel into the body to relieve stress & tension.
- Apply to the soles of the feet for Magnesium absorption while soothing sore, cracked feet.
Avoid contact with eyes- remove contact lenses.
Keep out of the reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I thought this was a lot pricier than some magnesium "oil" that I have been purchasing on another site. Yet when it comes down to it, this is actually more economical, as it isn't thinned down so much with water as the other product. I like that this product has seaweed. Like the thinner magnesium "oil" the gel is itchy. I use it in a foot bath and also put over areas of the body that are in pain, then rinse it off. I've heard that magnesium chloride is more effective than epsom salts in a bath. A healthy way to let your body absorb the magnesium it needs without having to digest the pills.
Makes my hands prone to cuts, scrapes, cracking, etc. I have to put something over my hands when I apply it to my body.