Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Prills Laundry Pouch, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kiln-Dried for Increased Hardness ~ Provides Years & Years of Use!!
Treating water with Magnesium Prill will soften the water and actually make the water thinner which allows greater penetration in and around the fibers of all fabrics reducing the amount of detergent and softener needed!
Prior to Initial Use remove plastic bag and discard. Simply toss this into washer as it is filling with water. Start with 10% of the amount of detergent you normally use and adjust as needed. You will need to pretreat any stains as usual. Leave this in through the entire cycle.
Between loads set the pouch to the side, air drying the pouch is fine. Do not store in an air tight container. If multiple loads are being washed, leave the pouch in the washer until you are finished with all the loads then set it out to air dry.
Remove the Laundry Pouch if you use chlorine bleach as it weakens the fabric. Watch for wear in the pouch fabric and repair or replace as wear occurs to save the prills! Variation in prill bead color is normal and part of the manufacturing process.
Do not put in dryer!
Keep out of reach of children