HealthForce Nutritionals, Olive Leaf Extract II+, 100 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Maximum Strength (18%)
- Plus Echinacea Angustifolia
- Nutritionally Supports Elimination of Harmful Microorganisms.
- Dietary Supplement
- HealthForce Nutritionals, Not Just Another Supplement Company
- When Nutrition Really Matters
HealthForce Nutritionals truly cares and is deeply committed to researching and providing the highest quality, most effective, best value, non-toxic & life-enhancing products and systems to humanity.
Maintenance - One to three Vcaps per day. Take, ideally, on an empty or relatively empty stomach, such as with fresh, raw juice, fruits, or vegetables. It is appropriate, however, to take with other foods. It is more important to take this product anytime than not at all.
Intensive Usage: 3-5 Vcaps, 3 times per day (for a total of 9-15 per day), or as directed by a health care professional. Apply other aspects of nutrition/health. Intensive usage should be cycled 10 days on and 5-10 days off.
Suggested Adjuncts: Supplements: HealthForce Oxygen Supreme II, Vitamineral Green (a unique superfood complex, Digestion Enhancement Enzymes, Liver Rescue II+, garlic, grapefruit seed extract, tea tree oil, and oregano oil. Note: Do not take essential oils (tea tree oil, and oregano oil, etc.) internally unless under supervision of a qualified health care professional.
Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
No animal products or testing
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Servings per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Olive Leaf Extract (Standardized to min. 18% Oleuropein).||400 mg||*|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Standardized to min. 4% echinacoside)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|