HealthForce Nutritionals, Spirulina Manna, 500 Vegan Tabs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- HealthForce Superfoods
- Ancient Superfood
- Gluten Free
- Supports Kidney, Liver, Blood Sugar, and Immune Function
- Enhancements: Magnetic - Vibrational+
- Vegan - Earth • Health • Compassion
Spirulina is a fresh water algae that offers an incredible source of full-spectrum, non-toxic, absorbable nutrients. It is 60-70% protein, making it the world's highest known source protein. Spirulina also offers the beneficial fatty acid GLA which has been shown to help normalize inflammatory response, as well as chlorophyll and other beneficial pigments. It is a highly beneficial substitute for isolated protein powders (especially those of animal origin). Unlike the high uric acid forming protein from animal products that contributes significantly to osteoporosis and can cause kidney stress, spirulina's protein is gentle on your kidneys and its phycocyanin has been shown to actually help support kidney function.
Hype is nothing. Substance is everything!
Exclusive EcoFresh Nutrients Lock Amber glass and airtight rubberized metal lid ensures product potency.
TruGanic is HealthForce's own purist, hardcore, quality standard for sourcing and production. Ingredients must pass actual test (that no other standards requires) to verify non-GMO status and ensure they are 100% free of pesticides and irradiation.
15-25 tables per day, either all at once or divided. Spirulina is a food. It can be eaten directly, or added to foods such as salads.
|Serving Size: 25 Vegan Tabs (5 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||0.8%|
|Vitamin C||8.4 mg||14%|
|Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)||3,500 IU||70%|
|Ingredients: 100% Spirulina Manna (Spirulina platensis)‡||5,000 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.