- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great for All Diets Including Weight Watchers, South Beach and Atkins!
- 30 Calories
- 2 g Fat
- 6 g Fiber
- 1 g Net Carbs
- Only 30 Calories Each
- Sugar Free
- Finally! Great Taste and about 1/2 the Calories of the Leading Bar
Polydextrose, fractionated palm kernel oil, oligofructose, erythritol, cocoa butter, pecans, milk protein concentrate, chocolate liquor, maltodextrin, heavy cream, glycerine, calcium carbonate, milk fat, sodium caseinate, natural flavor, maltitol syrup, salt, soy lecithin, disodium phosphate, sucralose.
Allergy Alert: This product contains nuts and milk.
|Serving Size: 1 piece (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Packages Per Box: 16||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||21|
|Sat Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Sugar Alcohols||1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is so good! LOVE the fact that it's got two small pieces in each, that it's got fiber in it, low cal, NOT maltitol (which messes up my stomach) and only 1 gr carb in each. It's a win win in my book. I'll buy these again and again!
I ordered these based on the picture on the box looking all oozy and gooey. Was that ever a FALSE picture. They are hard and small and require good teeth to chew on. You are rewarded with a good tasting caramel finally though.
Posted by 4721179494390388289 on May 10, 2016
I really appreciate the fact that we have a choice in selecting healthier snacks!
Excellent Product - Excellent Service
Posted by 5164242958925345453 on Feb 18, 2016
Thank you for my recent order. The Chocolite Pecan Clusters are awesome and they arrived just two days after I placed my order. Great service -- Thank you !!
Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Nov 05, 2015
I always need a bit of chocolate to perk me up in the afternoon- the pecans and caramel really make it feel like a guilty indulgence and only at 30 calories per piece, one feels quite satisfied!
Posted by lollian on May 05, 2014
Tasty, but beware if you are avoiding palm oil!!