- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Great for All Diets Including Weight Watchers, South Beach and Atkins!
- 35 Calories
- 2.5 g Fat
- 6 g Fiber
- 0 g Net Carbs
- Only 35 Calories Each
- Sugar Free
- Finally! Great Taste and About 1/2 the Calories of the Leading Bar
- Wheat & Gluten Free
Polydextrose, peanuts, oligofructose, erythritol, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, calcium carbonate, whey protein concentrate, salt, soy lecithin, sucralose.
Allergy Alert: Contains soy, milk & peanuts. Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing treenuts & eggs.
|Serving Size: 1 piece (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Packages Per Box: 16||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||23|
|Sat Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Sugar Alcohols||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I think these were the best! The taste was really good, you could really taste the peanut butter. I have ordered these many times, and have never been disapointed!
Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Mar 14, 2014
Of course it is on the dry side. They are 35 calories each. But not bad either.
Posted by 4960730087563073889 on Nov 26, 2013
Posted by 5060041595722121264 on Nov 11, 2013
12g of Fiber for 2 servings
Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 27, 2013
These are like sweetened butter. Not good. I love everything sweet but these was not good. Way too sweet even for me who like it sweeter than most people. Boring because it contains very little chocolate.