Healthy Origins, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 7 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Joint & Tendon Health
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Supports Eye Health
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Natural Astaxanthin is a carotenoid produced from Haematococcus pluvialis mircroalgae which is extracted by supercritical CO2.
Adults: Take one (1) softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Safflower oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, natural tocopherols.
Free of sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, egg, nuts/tree nuts, fish/shellfish.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene)||65 IU||1%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol)||10 IU||33%|
|Natural Astaxanthin||4 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
I decided to try Astaxanthin, since it has received rave reviews as THE supplement to take. The softgel is a dark almost black color, which had me worried about its taste. The softgel went down smoothly, had no taste, and I felt a lot more energetic after taking the supplement. Highly recommend!
Posted by 5030163560757201724 on May 03, 2016
This product helps with energy and weight loss. When I take it with B12 sublinguals it helps reduce belly fat.
Posted by 4714548614182843151 on Feb 19, 2016
I did not use that yet.
Posted by 5743054960406689275 on Dec 12, 2015
I have not seen the effect yet as I have only used one bottle. I believe it would help me with my eyes floaters and weak eyes if I take it for longer period. As shipment is expensive, I have to consider purchasing it.
is not the best
Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 30, 2015
is not the best