Healthy Origins, E-1000, 120 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols
- No Oil Fillers
- A Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Natural Vitamin E with 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols is a major antioxidant that supports cardiovascular health. It is important in protecting the body's cells from free radical/oxidative damage. Vitamin E promotes healthy skin and hair.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water
Free of sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products. No preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors. Contains: soy
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol)||1000 IU||3333%|
|Plus mixed Tocopherols:|
Scientists have found this version of vitamin E to work best. Stronger muscles, colorful dreams, especially good for the cardiovascular system.
It doesn't give the percentages of tocopherols. Not a properly balanced blend - I didn;t know until our Dr. educated us.
Good stable product
Posted by 5539988173765844411 on Sep 11, 2016
I have had no issues with taking this product.
I love it 😙
Posted by Mymadlove on Jul 31, 2016
Product nice Hasit teams clear to moisturize the skin because my skin is very dry
Posted by 4660374689657295714 on Apr 03, 2014
Posted by Australian on Mar 30, 2014