Healthy Origins, Krill Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 1,000 mg, 60 Softgels
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Pure Antarctic Krill
- Soy Free
- Supports Joint, Brain, and Cardiovascular Health
- enteric Coated Softgels for Optimal Absorption
- Sustainably Harvested Under CCAMLR Standards
- K·Real - Real Krill Oil
- MSO - Multi Stage Oil Extraction Freshness Guaranteed
Healthy Origins Krill Oil is extracted from the Euphausia superba species of krill found in the Antarctic waters of the southern ocean. Euphausia superba, with a biomass of over 500,000,000 tons, is one of the most abundant life forms on the planet. Since the 19th century, krill has been harvested as a food source for humans and animals, but only in more recent times has it been harvested to extract the oils contained within the krill. These oils contain substantial levels of Omega 3s, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily with your first meal, or as directed by a physician.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural vanilla. Enteric coating consists of ethyl cellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, stearic acid.
Contains: Shellfish (Krill).
No peanuts/tree nuts, fish, gluten, yeast, eggs, milk, wheat or soy.
If you have a seafood allergy, coagulopathy, or are taking anti-coagulant or other medication, please consult a physician before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||.5 g||<2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Krill Oil||1,000 mg||†|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||190 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||100 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||55 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
It takes just one softgel/day - I take it in the morning. My hair and my nails are so much stronger now! Recommend to anyone looking for Omerga-3 and more! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!