Healthy Origins, Natural, Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio, 60 Softgel
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Lyc-O-Mato- Tomato Lycopene Complex
- Lycopene 15 mg
- Selenium 100 mcg
- Vitamin E 200 IU
- Clinically Studied Lycopene & Selenium
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio contains:
- Lyc-O-Mato which is a standardized extract of red, ripe tomatoes that contains a spectrum of tomato carotenoids such as Phytoene, Phytofluene and Phytosterols.
- Seleno Excell which contains selenium in its organically bound, natural food form. Seleno Excell is the high selenium yeast used in numerous human clinical studies as is Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Vitamin E in a mixed tocopherol form.
As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) softgel twice daily or two (2) softgels once daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Pure olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water and annatto.
No sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg or dairy. Contains: Soy.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
(Natural Tomato Standardized Extract 15%)
|Vitamin A (as Natural Beta-Carotene)||666 IU||14%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Lycopene (from Tomatoes)||30 mg||†|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||200 mcg||286%|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Percent Daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
My husband takes it for his prostate; mostly preventive but it seems to help with urinary frequency too.
Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 04, 2014
Works slightly better than other lycopene alone products i have tried for urine pressure,and has not effected my blood viscosity as i am on warfarin so 5 stars.
Elevates Testosterone levels much like Zinc do...
Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013
when i bought this product i thought i could compensate the occasional lack of tomatoes at home because i like the elevated mood they give me after eating it fresh & raw in salads,i guessed it was the Lycopene inside so i bought this product.although you get a distinct after taste of tomato sauce after taking this product it didn't give me the known feeling i was searching for,but instead i felt my testosterone levels going up much like after taking about 60mg of Zinc or more.this suggests this will be a Great supplement for prostate or other hormonal problems especially for Men.i did like the right amount of vitamin E this product contains-Good quality but not for me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews
Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jul 01, 2011
Lyc-O-Mato also helps to keep my BP in normal ranges
Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio Softgel Capsules
Posted by Reviewer3002319 on Mar 08, 2011
Excellent result for enlarged, non-cancerous prostate. Can now sleep the whole night without bladder pressure.