Healthy Origins, Natural, Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio, 60 Softgel
Priced together: $21.47 Priced separately: $23.47
- Lyc-O-Mato- Tomato Lycopene Complex
- Lycopene 15 mg
- Selenium 100 mcg
- Vitamin E 200 IU
- Clinically Studied Lycopene & Selenium
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio contains:
- Lyc-O-Mato which is a standardized extract of red, ripe tomatoes that contains a spectrum of tomato carotenoids such as Phytoene, Phytofluene and Phytosterols.
- Seleno Excell which contains selenium in its organically bound, natural food form. Seleno Excell is the high selenium yeast used in numerous human clinical studies as is Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Vitamin E in a mixed tocopherol form.
As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) softgel twice daily or two (2) softgels once daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Pure olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water and annatto.
No sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg or dairy. Contains: Soy.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
(Natural Tomato Standardized Extract 15%)
|Vitamin A (as Natural Beta-Carotene)||666 IU||14%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Lycopene (from Tomatoes)||30 mg||†|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||200 mcg||286%|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Percent Daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.