Healthy Origins, Pycnogenol, 150 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Clinically studied
- Nature's Super Antioxidant
- Soy Free
- Look, Feel, and Live Better
- Supports Normal Circulatory Health
- French Maritime Pine Bark
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Pycnogenol is naturally derived for French Maritime Pine Bark. Pycnogenol is rich in procyanidins, which may help to provide protection from cell-damaging free radicals.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Rice flour, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water) and L-leucine.
Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree, nuts, egg, and dairy products. No artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My Doctor told me to take this. He said it helps with heart and brain and especially blood circulation. I've had lymph issues in my feet and ankles. Being that I also have PTSD, this is a great supplement for me to take. I'm doing better and will continue to buy it.