Healthy Origins, Pycnogenol, 30 mg, 180 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Economy Size
- Nature's Super Antioxidant
- Soy Free
- Look, Feel, and Live Better
- Supports Normal Circulatory Health
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Studied**
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Pycnogenol is naturally derived from French Maritime Pine Bark. Pycnogenol is rich in procyanidins, which may help to provide protection from cell-damaging free radicals.
**Pycnogenol has been the subject of over 100 published clinical studies.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule once or twice daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Rice flour, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water) and L-leucine.
Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products. No artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||30 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Aug 19, 2016
I have heart issues and this is one of the herbs he wants me on.
Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 02, 2014
Take this to improve immune system
Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Sep 12, 2014
Second order. I purchased this product for swelling in my legs. I noticed not long after running out that my legs ached more and the swelling was increased. Nice small capsules so very easy to swallow. Highly recommend.
Great value !
Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Apr 12, 2014
I have allergy often at spring, but now I don't have symptoms at all.