Healthy Origins, Tocomin SupraBio, 50 mg, 7 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Red Palm Oil Concentrate
- Supports Normal Cardiovascular Health
- Clinically Tested Tocotrienol Complex
- Up to 300% Higher Absorption than the Standard Tocomin OE Formula
The Vitamin E family is comprised of eight chemically distinct compounds: four tocopherols and four tocotrienols- alpha, beta, gamma and delta. Tocotrienols differ from tocopherols by having an unsaturated side tail which results in significantly different biological activities.
Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio is a natural tocotrienol complex concentrated from virgin red crude palm oil. Tocomin SupraBio has been the subject of clinical trials for skin, brain and cardiovascular health.
Take one (1) softgel two (2) times daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Medium chain triglycerides and a proprietary blend of emulsifiers. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin and water.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, rice, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, or dairy. No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||14.7 mg (22 IUs)||73%|
|Palm Tocotrienol Complex||312.5 mg||†|
|Total d-Mixed Tocotrienols:||50 mg||†|
|Plant Squalene||12.5 mg||†|
|Plant Phytosterol Complex||4.3 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|