Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), 300 mg, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Maximum Strength
- Natural • Soy Free
- Active "Antioxidant" Form of CoQ10
- Kaneka QH Ubiquinol
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active “Antioxidant" form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body. Supplementing with Ubiquinol is important for individuals who may have difficulty with the natural conversion of CoQ10 to Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol supplementation is very important to:
- Those suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress
- Adults over 40 years of age
For other adults, Healthy Origins CoQ10 remains a beneficial supplement for your health and wellness program.
All Healthy Origins Ubiquinol softgels are manufactured through a reduction process of CoQ10 and are encapsulated in the USA using only Kaneka QH produced exclusively in Pasadena, TX, USA.
Adults: Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed one softgel daily.
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, purified water, and annatto extract.
Free of sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products.
No preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial colors.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||300 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|