Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Sleepy Time Baby Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Sleepy Time Herbal Blend
- Cruelty free
- Pure Natural
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens or Synthetic Preservatives
- Pediatrician Confirmed
- No Phthalates or BPA
- Formulated Sensitive Skin
- Made in a Pharmaceutical Environment
My Sleepy Time baby Shampoo is a gentle and soothing coconut-based shampoo I created for that peaceful and special time before your baby is lulled to sleep. The organic sunflower oil and jojoba oil aids in enriching and replenishing natural moisture to your baby's hair. A premium blend of plant-based ingredients creates a luxurious lather with an aromatic scent for you and your child to enjoy together. Follow with Sleepy Time Baby Mist to keep skin baby-soft. Try adding Healthy Times Oat & Peach Sleepy Time Baby Cereal to your child's bedtime routine for satisfying slumber.
Specially created for your baby with ♥ Rondi
Wet hair. Apply shampoo. Lather and rinse. Repeat. Follow with Camomile Blossom Conditioner. Use as often as you like.
Purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice (*), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut), sodium lauroamphoacetate (coconut), sodium methyl cocoyl taurate (coconut), citric acid (citrus fruits), glycerin (plant), lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract (*), Panthenol (vitamin B5), chamomilla recurita (chamomile) flower extract (*), spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract (*), avena sativa (oat) extract (*), caprylyl glycol (coconut), ethylhexylglycerin (plant moisturizer), lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract (*), tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.