Healthy Times, Hugga Bear Cookies, Cinnamon, 6.5 oz (182 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Premium Organic Cookies for Toddlers
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
- Lovingly Made with a Mother's Touch
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing toddler. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified Organic and no Genetically Modified Ingredients
- A good source of Calcium, Iron, and Zinc for Healthy Growth & Development
- Carefully selected ingredients with no soy
- Just the Right Size for Little Hands to Hold
- Delicious Home Baked Taste
- Your toddler will love all four varieties:
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated unrefined cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower oil and/or organic sunflower oil, organic molasses, cinnamon, aluminum free baking soda.
Vitamins and Minerals
Calcium carbonate, niacin, zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6 1/2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good ingredients, great taste, very affordable
Posted by Reviewer3284958 on May 26, 2012
These cookies are small, not nearly as sweet as anyother normal cookie but my 11month old loves them as a end to a meal. I feel so good knowing they are the healthiest cookie out there for him!
The 1,5 year old's favorite
Posted by Reviewer1398719 on Nov 07, 2011
He looks after the box in the cupboard, sooo happy when he finds these
Posted by felicitypoh on Sep 27, 2011
Baby prefers Arrowroot Cookies