Healthy Times, Honey Graham Hugga Bear Cookies, 6.5 oz (182 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing toddler. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified Organic
- A good source of calcium, iron, B vitamins, and zinc for healthy growth & development
- Just the right size for little hands to hold
- Delicious Home Baked Taste
- Your toddler will love all four varieties: Vanilla - Honey Graham - Chocolate - Cinnamon
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic honey, organic graham flour, baking soda, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, niacin (B3), electrolyte iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Contains: Wheat, gluten.
Processed in a facility that uses soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1373028 on Mar 10, 2011
My one year old boy loves it.
Healthy Times, Hugga Bear Cookies, Honey Graham, 6.5 oz (182 g) (HTM-32902) 27229
Posted by Reviewer1843845 on Jun 09, 2011
Great for kids
Posted by Reviewer3143745 on Jan 23, 2012
My little boy loved them!I will buy them again for sure!