Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Teething Biscuits, Cookies
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Toddler Snacks
Healthy Times, Honey Graham Hugga Bear Cookies, 6.5 oz (182 g)
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing toddler. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified Organic
- A good source of calcium, iron, B vitamins, and zinc for healthy growth & development
- Just the right size for little hands to hold
- Delicious Home Baked Taste
- Your toddler will love all four varieties: Vanilla - Honey Graham - Chocolate - Cinnamon
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic honey, organic graham flour, baking soda, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, niacin (B3), electrolyte iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Contains: Wheat, gluten.
Processed in a facility that uses soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|