Healthy Times, Honey Graham Hugga Bear Cookies, 6.5 oz (182 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing toddler. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified Organic
- A good source of calcium, iron, B vitamins, and zinc for healthy growth & development
- Just the right size for little hands to hold
- Delicious Home Baked Taste
- Your toddler will love all four varieties: Vanilla - Honey Graham - Chocolate - Cinnamon
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic honey, organic graham flour, baking soda, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, niacin (B3), electrolyte iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Contains: Wheat, gluten.
Processed in a facility that uses soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 4868025581023876626 on May 21, 2016
Posted by 5143581158649970136 on May 20, 2016
2nd time to buy it, my son love it. But after delivery, most of the biscuits were broke, it's hard to eat. I always but chip or biscuit from iherb, but they always broke as small piece. Hope can improve the quality of delivery.
Posted by 5647953489517623935 on May 20, 2014
My kids and I find this quite delicious. We did have a lot of broken biscuits
Posted by Tingeling on Apr 09, 2014
Theese reminds me of the cookies we got when we was kids, yummi! I dont mind buying theese again:)