Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Healthy Times, Organic, Hugga Bear Cookies, Vanilla, 6.5 oz (182 g)
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing toddler. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified organic.
- A good source of calcium, iron, and zinc for healthy growth & development.
- Just the right size for little hands to hold.
- Delicious home baked taste.
Your toddler will love all four varieties:
- Honey Graham
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated unrefined cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower oil and/or organic sunflower oil, organic honey, organic whole wheat flour, aluminum free baking soda, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, niacin, zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate.
Produced in a facility that uses milk, eggs, peanuts, & tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Box: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|