Healthy Times, Organic, Hugga Bear Cookies, Vanilla, 6.5 oz (182 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- Delicious Little Bears for Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Premium Organic Hugga Bear Cookies were specially created for your growing child. Hugga Bear Cookies are the best snack choice for your toddler because they are:
- Certified organic.
- A good source of iron, calcium, zinc and B vitamins for healthy growth & development.
- Just the right size for little hands to hold.
- Delicious home baked taste.
Your child will love all 5 varieties:
- Honey Graham
- Chocolate Chip
Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give children a Healthy Start"
Specially created for your baby with ♥ - Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic honey, organic whole wheat flour, baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), organic vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate. niacin (B3), electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Processed in a facility that uses soy, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 8 cookies (28 g)|
|Servings Per Box: About 6.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 4617929114854582645 on Jul 18, 2016
very good product for little 6+ babies
Smells and tastes very bad
Posted by 5108832910563017310 on May 30, 2016
Smells and tastes very bad. like old butter. worse cookies i ever tried. didnt give to my baby. went straight away to a bin
Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Dec 13, 2015
Baby likes it.
Posted by 4630930210719442836 on Dec 13, 2015
My baby like it.