Healthy Times, Organic Maple Arrowroot Cookies, 5 oz (140 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- First Cookie for Toddlers
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron and Zinc
- USDA Organic
- Just for Toddlers
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Little cookies for little hands!
- Exclusively organic full line of foods to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers.
- No added salt, no saturated fat, no trans fat.
- Special size and shape for little fingers.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Healthy Times' Organic Arrowroot Cookies are made with a unique blend of organic ingredients for growing toddlers. Healthy Times Arrowroot Cookies are a good source of Calcium, Iron and Zinc for healthy growth and development. The smooth texture, special shape and delicious flavor make Healthy Times Organic Arrowroot Cookies the perfect snack for your child's first cookie. Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give Children a Healthy Start". Enjoy!
Specially created for your baby with ♥. Rondi
Organic oat flour, organic barley flour, organic cold pressed safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic evaporated unrefined cane juice, organic cane syrup, organic arrowroot flour, organic unsulphured molasses, organic maple syrup, natural flavor, tocopherols (vitamin E), aluminum free baking soda, calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, niacin (B3), electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Produced in a facility that uses eggs, milk, peanuts & tree nuts.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: Approx 5 Cookies (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
toddler loves them and so do I! I will continue to buy these healthier version of a cookie for all of us! wonderful flavor, light yet hearty, great cookie texture and just sweet enough.
My toddler loves them (as do I) - They taste beautiful and I like the ingredients (could do with a little less sugar though - they are a tad too sweet).
another expired product
Posted by 5490405872911961741 on Jun 19, 2016
Received on 20/6, expiry on 21/6
Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Jun 10, 2016
These cookies have a nice malty flavour when you first put them in your mouth but after i swallow them they leave a bitter metal tast in my mouth that was slightly unpleasant. I wil not repurchase.
sound nice except the package
Posted by Sulucia on Dec 23, 2015
it is a large package, so need a bottle to keep it.
Posted by 4828976591951617202 on Sep 24, 2015