- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- With Calcium for Growing Bones
- USDA Organic
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
- Biscuits for Teethers are Also Great When Frozen!
- Organic Oats
- Organic Barley
- Organic Molasses
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I first created Biscuits for Teethers in my own kitchen for my daughter when she was teething. Today, the very same original, organic recipe is available to you and other caring parents worldwide.
Specially created for your baby with ♥ -Rondi
Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers were specially developed by Rondi to promote comfortable growth of baby's teeth. The hard surface provides exercise for gums and jaws, while satisfying the natural urge to bite. Because of the delicious taste and easy to hold shape, your baby will love Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers.
Organic oat flour, organic barley flour, organic unsulphured molasses, organic cold pressed safflower and/or organic sunflower oil, calcium carbonate, organic maple syrup, natural flavors, organic sunflower lecithin, tocopherols (vitamin E).
Contains: oats, barley.
May contain wheat.
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, wheat, eggs, milk & tree nuts.
- Feed baby in a sitting position to reduce the risk of choking.
- Please watch your child closely at mealtime and snacktime.
- Never leave your child unattended.
|Serving Size: 1 Biscuit (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Εμένα δε μου αρέσει ιδιαίτερα !τα παιδια μου όμως το λατρεψαν και μου ζητούν κ άλλο!σιγουρα θα παραγγειλω!υγειεινο σνακ!
Good but too hard
Posted by 5463995033857144238 on Jul 15, 2016
Very hard for my crawling baby (1 year) maybe when my baby is 2 years I reorder.
My son loves these
Posted by vegank8uae on Feb 16, 2016
These are great little biscuits. I like that they contain some calcium and iron but no refined sugar.
Healthy hard biscuits
Posted by chungfai on Dec 29, 2015
Healthy hard biscuits, the taste like they are roasted. I don't like roasted. Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits are better.
Posted by 5379092024832431114 on Jan 29, 2015
very delicious, baby very like it.
Posted by 5697785391552173129 on Jan 21, 2015
It's not expensive to buy them, but these biscuits are quite average. I just dont like that it breaks really easily and because it's maple flavor, the brown biscuits are very very messy when baby makes them soggy.