Healthy Times, Organic Mixed Grain with Blueberries Cereal for Baby, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Choline to Help Support Muscle & Memory Function
- Good Source of Vitamin D, Calcium & Zinc
- 7 B Vitamins & Vitamin E
- USDA Organic
- Special Nourish Organic
- Baby's Superfruit Favorite
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Baby Cereal is an important part of your child's diet for both infants and toddlers.
Baby's Organic Superfruit Favorite
Dear Parent: I have selected organic wild blueberries for my baby cereal because of their sweet and mild taste. Organic wild blueberries are renowned for their high anti-oxidant values, vitamin C, potassium and iron. Combining the blueberries with gently cooked, organic grains creates a creamy and delicious cereal that your baby will love.
Certified Organic, Whole Grain, No Soy
I have selected the finest whole grain brown rice, whole oats, barley, and wild blueberries for your baby's cereal. These ingredients are organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. My Premium Organic Baby Cereals are made without genetically engineered ingredients and do not contain soy.
Special Nourish Unique Blend or vitamins, Minerals and Choline for Healthy Growth and Development
My Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of Iron for healthy red blood cell count and brain development, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth, Vitamin E & Zinc for natural immune support, and 7 B Vitamins for healthy growth and development. Healthy Times Baby Cereal also contains Choline for healthy muscles and memory function.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
My unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the whole grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Mixed Grain with Blueberries Cereal For Baby.
Specially Created For Your Baby with Rondi
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. (3 g) cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. (60 ml- 75 ml) of breastmilk, formula or purified water.
- Stir and serve.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- For Baby: For 4 to 6 months, place desired amount of cereal in bowl. Start with 4 tablespoons (12 g) of baby cereal. Stir in 4-5 tablespoons (24 g-36 g) baby cereal and 8-12 tablespoons (approx. 115-170 ml) of liquid, according to desired consistency. Increase amount according to baby's appetite.
- For Toddler: For 1 year and older, mix with whole milk, purified water or juice. Mix equal part baby cereal to liquid.
- Serve: as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Bedtime Routine Tips: Use warm breastmilk or formula to enhance restfulness.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 4 Tbsp. of cereal (12 g) with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% powder) 15-25 seconds. If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat of high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole oat flour, organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic barley flour, organic wild blueberries, tricalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin), pantothenic acid (AB vitamin), vitamin D3.
- No Soy, no dairy, no egg
- No added sugar or salt
- No sulfates
- No parabens
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
|*Daily Value not established.|