Healthy Times, Organic Oatmeal and Banana Cereal for Baby, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 45% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% Daily Value of 7B Vitamins
- 20% Daily Value of Zinc
- Special Nourish Organic
- USDA Organic
- Baby's Favorite - Sleepy Time
- Whole Grain - Dairy Free - Soy Free
- Easy to Digest - Gentle on Little Tummies
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Baby Cereal is an important part of your child’s diet for both infants and toddlers.
Baby's Sleepy Time Favorite
I have created this delicious blend of gentle ingredients to help soothe your baby and enhance restfulness naturally. Your baby will love the comfort of a bedtime routine that includes Healthy Times Oatmeal with Bananas.
Certified Organic, Whole Grain, No Soy
Dear Parent: I have selected the finest, premium whole grain oatmeal and bananas for your baby's cereal. These ingredients are organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. My Premium Organic Baby Cereals are made without genetically engineered ingredients and do not contain soy or dairy.
Special Nourish Unique Blend of Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
My Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of Iron for healthy red blood cell count and brain development, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth, Vitamin E & Zinc for natural immune support, and 7 B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
My unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the whole grain, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Certified Organic Baby Cereal.
Specially Created for Your Baby with ♥ Rondi
Completely cooked. Add Liquid and Serve.
Easy To Mix Directions
- Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 4-5 tablespoons of breast milk, formula or purified water. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. For the first feeding, babies usually prefer a thinner consistency.
- Stir and serve
- For Baby: Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or purified water) to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- For Toddler: For children over one year of age, mix with whole milk, purified water, or juice.
- For Thicker Texture: Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Mix 4 Tbsp. of cereal (14 g) with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-25 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole oat flour, organic bananas, dicalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), mixed tocopherols, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
May contain: Wheat
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Dairy free, soy free
No added sugar or salt
Important: Store dry cereal in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
My baby loves this:)
Posted by Reviewer1163628 on Oct 31, 2014
My baby's favoriye cereal:)
Posted by 4969631190672266638 on Apr 27, 2014
Pretty tasty even with water