- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- USDA Organic
- First Cookie for Toddlers
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
Little Cookies for little hands!
- Exclusively organic full line of foods to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers.
- No added salt, no saturated fat, no trans fat.
- Special size and shape for little fingers.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Dear Parent: Healthy Times Organic Arrowroot Cookies are made with a unique blend of organic ingredients for growing toddlers. Healthy Times Arrowroot Cookies are a good source of Calcium, Iron and Zinc for healthy growth and development. The smooth texture, special shape and delicious flavor make Healthy Times Organic Arrowroot Cookies the perfect snack for your child's first cookie. Thank you for sharing in my commitment to "Give Children a Healthy Start". Enjoy!
Specially created for your baby with ♥. Rondi
Organic wheat flour, organic whole wheat flour, organic cold pressed safflower oil and/or organic sunflower oil, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cane syrup, organic arrowroot flour, organic unsulphured molasses, organic vanilla extract, natural flavors, aluminum free baking soda, calcium carbonate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), vitamin A palmitate, niacin (B3), electrolytic iron, zinc oxide, riboflavin (B2).
Produced in a facility that uses eggs, milk, soy, peanuts & tree nuts.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size: Approx 5 cookies (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
Great but you may end up eating them before your kids do
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
I love the shape of these for little hands. They are tasty and cute.
Posted by 4617929114854582645 on Jul 13, 2016
great product for little baby, good taste and size
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Jun 15, 2016
took forever to finish this
Posted by startnow on Feb 21, 2016
It tastes too much lIke "healthy alternative". Cookies aren't good for you anyways, these are supposed to be my guilty pleasure but there is no pleasure eating these cookies