Healthy Times, Organic, Vanilla Biscuits for Teethers, 12 Biscuits, 6 oz (168 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Calcium for Growing Bones
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I first created Biscuits for Teethers in my own kitchen for my daughter when she was teething. Today, the very same original, organic recipe is available to you and other caring parents worldwide.
Specially created for your baby with ♥, Rondi
Biscuits for Teethers are also great when frozen!
Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers were specially developed by Rondi to promote comfortable growth of baby's teeth. The hard surface provides exercise for gums and jaws, while satisfying the natural urge to bite. Because of the delicious taste and easy to hold shape, your baby will love Healthy Times Organic Biscuits for Teethers.
Organic wheat flour, organic whole wheat flour, organic unsulphured molasses, organic cold pressed sunflower and/or safflower oil, calcium carbonate, organic vanilla extract, organic sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).
Contains: Wheat, gluten.
May contain: milk, egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Feed baby in a sitting position to reduce the risk of choking.
- Please watch your child closely at mealtime and snacktime.
- Never leave your child unattended.
|Serving Size: 1 Biscuit (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Healthy hard biscuits
Posted by chungfai on Dec 29, 2015
Healthy hard biscuits, the taste like they are roasted. I don't like roasted. Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits are better.
Very hard! Difficult for use
Posted by SvetlaSevova on Mar 25, 2015
If my baby eats a small amount from the corner of the biscuits, it just cant be eaten, it's so hard. I try to but them in ht water....the hole day the biscuit again stays so hard....it's dangerous for baby or toddler to eat this...
Posted by 5379092024832431114 on Jan 29, 2015
very delicious, baby very like it.
Grandson likes them
Posted by DeanaS on Jan 24, 2015
These are way too messy. Grandson chews on them but then drools it all out all over the place. The only place for him to have this is the bath, and really, why bother? There are better ways to help with teething (try teething homeopathy). If he liked them I imagine he'd swallow.