Healthy Times, Barley Cereal for Baby, 8 oz (227 g)
- Stage 1 Single Grain
- 45% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% Daily Value of 7 B Vitamins
- 20% Daily Value of Zinc
- USDA Organic
- Special Nourish Organic
- Whole Grain
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Gentle on Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Added Sugar or Salt
Certified Organic, Whole Grain
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium organic barley that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Healthy Times is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
Special Nourish Unique Blend of Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of Iron for healthy red blood cell count and brain development, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth, Zinc for natural immune support, and 7 B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times' unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the whole grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Certified Organic Baby Cereal.
Baby Cereal is an important part of your child's diet for both infant and toddlers.
Completely Cooked. Add Liquid and Serve.
Easy to Mix Directions
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 4-5 tablespoons of breast milk, formula or purified water. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. For the first feeding, babies usually prefer a thinner consistency.
- Stir and serve.
- For Baby: Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or purified water) to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- For Toddles: For children over one year of age, mix with whole milk, purified water, or juice.
- For Thicker Texture: Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cereal (14 g) with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-20 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
Organic barley flour, tricalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, niacinamide, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate.
May Contain: Wheat and gluten
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|