Healthy Times, Barley Cereal for Baby, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage 1 Single Grain
- 45% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% Daily Value of 7 B Vitamins
- 20% Daily Value of Zinc
- USDA Organic
- Special Nourish Organic
- Whole Grain
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Gentle on Little Tummies
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Added Sugar or Salt
Certified Organic, Whole Grain
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium organic barley that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Healthy Times is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
Special Nourish Unique Blend of Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of Iron for healthy red blood cell count and brain development, Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth, Zinc for natural immune support, and 7 B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times' unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the whole grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Certified Organic Baby Cereal.
Baby Cereal is an important part of your child's diet for both infant and toddlers.
Completely Cooked. Add Liquid and Serve.
Easy to Mix Directions
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 4-5 tablespoons of breast milk, formula or purified water. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. For the first feeding, babies usually prefer a thinner consistency.
- Stir and serve.
- For Baby: Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or purified water) to the texture and quantity your baby loves.
- For Toddles: For children over one year of age, mix with whole milk, purified water, or juice.
- For Thicker Texture: Mix equal amounts of cereal and liquid. Stir well.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cereal (14 g) with 1/4 cup (60 ml) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-20 seconds.
- If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
Organic barley flour, tricalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, niacinamide, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate.
May Contain: Wheat and gluten
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Regret buying here coz its totally diff from what I bought from my country. My baby loves the one I bought from local store so I bought 4 boxes at one go from iHerb but its totally diff in terms of smell and texture and definitely the taste too coz my baby doesn't even want to open his mouth. Still have not finished the first box and going to give away the other 3 boxes. If only I am not so greedy in the first place.
Posted by 5753356070042379227 on Aug 18, 2015
1 Month:My little boy has acid reflux and Dr recommended Barley Cereal. I looked at all of our local whole foods stores to no avail. I stumbled upon this site and whaaalaaa they have Barley baby cereal. My child tried Rice, oatmeal etc from other brands and did not like the taste and it constipated him. We didn't even get trough half the box of this product and he loved the taste and no more constipation! I give this product 10 stars! 5 Months: Son still loves this cereal and no more constipation. I would still give this product 5 Stars!!
allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal
Posted by 4874522020404637961 on Feb 19, 2015
My son is allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal. I couldn't find barley any where. Thankfully I came across this website. Great price and fast shipping. My son seems to love it and it smells to me like it would taste good too.
Posted by 5338435331592167748 on Feb 16, 2015
Fast and quick! Thank you.
Baby likes mixed with pears
Posted by 4942575889864135256 on Oct 23, 2013
We have to add probiotics and fiber to iron fortified cereals or they stop by son up. I used this cereal in home made baby food pouches, mixed with pears. My son really enjoyed the pouches. I like that this is organic.