Healthy Times, Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal for Baby, 6 oz (170 g)
- USDA Organic
- Premium Organic Baby Cereal
- Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin C
- 2 Multi Grain
- Soy Free
- East to Digest
- Baby's Favorite Since 1980
- Premium Organic Baby Food
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified Organic, Premium Whole Grain, No Soy
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium whole grain brown rice, oats and barley that are organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. No soy is added, just pure and natural whole grains.
Excellent Source of Iron, Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of iron for healthy red blood cell count, vitamin C to help absorb iron, calcium for strong bones, zinc to keep baby's immune system healthy, & B vitamins for healthy growth & development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the premium grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal.
Specially created for your baby with ♥ -Rondi
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy Mix and Serve Directions:
- Put desired amount of cereal into a bowl. For baby's first feeding, start with 2 tablespoons (approx 8.5 g). Increase amount as baby's appetite increases. For a full serving, use 8 tbsp (approx 35 g).
- Stir in breast milk, formula, infant juice or water (approx 120 ml) to desired consistency and feed baby.
Gradually increase serving amount over feedings according to your baby's needs.
- Mix ¼ cup with ¼ cup (approx 60 ml.) unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 sec.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
- Start baby with a single grain cereal. Healthy Times Organic Baby Cereal is an important source of iron, calcium, and vitamins.
- Feed baby in an upright position.
- Baby may eat less at first, always end early attempts at feeding solids with breast feeding or bottle feeding.
Certified organic whole grain brown rice flour, certified organic whole oat flour, certified organic whole barley flour
Vitamins and Minerals:
Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- No soy, no dairy, no egg, no oil
- No added sugar or salt
- Excellent source of iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin C & B vitamins
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 8 Tbsp|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|