Healthy Times, Oatmeal Cereal for Baby, Whole Grain, 6 oz (170 g)24 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: HTM-71786
- UPC Code: 048685717868
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (170 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 5.5 x 7.3 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.03
- USDA Organic
- Premium Organic Baby Cereal
- Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin C
- 1 Single Grain
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Premium Organic Baby Food
- Oatmeal Cereal for Baby
Certified Organic, Premium Whole Grain, No Soy
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium whole grain oat that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. No soy is added, just pure and natural whole grains.
Excellent Source of Iron, Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of iron for healthy red blood cell count, vitamin C to help absorb iron, calcium for strong bones, zinc to keep baby's immune system healthy, & B vitamins for healthy growth & development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the premium grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal.
Specially created for your baby with ♥. Rondi
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy Mix and Serve Directions:
- Put desired amount of cereal into a bowl. For baby's first feeding, start with 2 tablespoons. Increase amount as baby's appetite increases. For a full serving, use 8 tbsp.
- Stir in breast milk, formula, infant juice or water to desired consistency and feed baby. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings according to your baby's needs.
- Mix 1/4 cup with 1/4 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 sec.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
- Start baby with a single grain cereal. Healthy Times Organic Baby Cereal is an important source of iron, calcium, and vitamins.
- Feed baby in an upright position.
- Baby may eat less at first, always end early attempts at feeding solids with breast feeding or bottle feeding.
Certified organic whole oat flour
Vitamins and Minerals:
Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 and folic acid.
May contain: Wheat
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- No soy, no dairy, no egg, no oil
- No added sugar or salt
- Excellent source of iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin C & B vitamins.
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 8 Tbsp|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I mix it with fruit puree, my boy loves it.
great package! delicious！