Healthy Times, Oatmeal Cereal for Baby, Whole Grain, 6 oz (170 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Premium Organic Baby Cereal
- Excellent Source of Iron, Calcium, Zinc & Vitamin C
- 1 Single Grain
- Soy Free
- Easy to Digest
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Premium Organic Baby Food
- Oatmeal Cereal for Baby
Certified Organic, Premium Whole Grain, No Soy
Dear Parent: Healthy Times uses the finest, premium whole grain oat that is organically grown without any synthetic pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or fertilizers. No soy is added, just pure and natural whole grains.
Excellent Source of Iron, Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Growth and Development
Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal is an excellent source of iron for healthy red blood cell count, vitamin C to help absorb iron, calcium for strong bones, zinc to keep baby's immune system healthy, & B vitamins for healthy growth & development.
Delicious Home Cooked Taste
Healthy Times unique cooking process naturally enhances the flavor and texture of the premium grains, while maintaining the natural nutrients your baby needs. Your baby will love the delicious taste and creamy texture of Healthy Times Premium Organic Baby Cereal.
Specially created for your baby with ♥. Rondi
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy Mix and Serve Directions:
- Put desired amount of cereal into a bowl. For baby's first feeding, start with 2 tablespoons. Increase amount as baby's appetite increases. For a full serving, use 8 tbsp.
- Stir in breast milk, formula, infant juice or water to desired consistency and feed baby. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings according to your baby's needs.
- Mix 1/4 cup with 1/4 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 sec.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
- Start baby with a single grain cereal. Healthy Times Organic Baby Cereal is an important source of iron, calcium, and vitamins.
- Feed baby in an upright position.
- Baby may eat less at first, always end early attempts at feeding solids with breast feeding or bottle feeding.
Certified organic whole oat flour
Vitamins and Minerals:
Tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide, mixed tocopherols, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 and folic acid.
May contain: Wheat
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- No soy, no dairy, no egg, no oil
- No added sugar or salt
- Excellent source of iron, calcium, zinc, vitamin C & B vitamins.
Important: Store dry cereal in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening package.
|Serving Size: 8 Tbsp|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Nutritious and easy to make
Posted by 5103556465791713503 on Aug 31, 2016
Nutritious and easy to make for my 9 months old. I can supplement it with vegetables and it'll be a good meal!
Posted by 4992681839685527273 on Jan 28, 2016
My baby really likes this oatmeal cereal. I can't compare it to other brands since it is the only one we ever used, but our little guy took to it immediately. I chose this particular cereal because it is organic and has more nutrients than other brands- very happy!
Baby likes when mixed with apples
Posted by 4942575889864135256 on Oct 23, 2013
We have to give iron fortified cereal with probiotics and fiber, as it stops up my 7 month old son without those extras. I like that this is organic. I used this to make pouches for my son, mixed with pureed apples. He enjoyed those pouches very much.
Posted by 5262788499411143493 on Jul 09, 2013