Hearos, Sleep Pretty in Pink, Women's Ear Plugs, High 32 NRR, 7 Pair & Free Case
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helps Block Snoring & Noise
- Silky Soft & Comfortable
- Doctor Recommended
- #1 Selling Woman's Sleep Ear Plugs
Tested according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
|Attenuation Chart (ANSI S3.19-1974)|
|Mean Attenuation (dB)||38.4||40.3||43.2||41.8||38.6||45.0||45.7||49.6||47.3|
|Standard Deviation (dB)||2.9||3.5||4.0||3.8||2.6||2.8||3.5||3.8||4.3|
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB(A).
- The NRR is 32 decibels (dB).
- The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 60 dB(A).
Noise Reduction Rating 32 decibels (When Used As Directed).
The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
Practice of insertion is recommended. Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs.
Caution: Keep away from infants. This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the above instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. The Noise Reduction (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB. Ear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions.
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you found normal hearous ear plugs too big, then these pink option may be better as it is a little bit smaller. Better to sleep with.
good noise reduction, the true 32. sorry for the gross detail, but then I clean my ears, I can see the pink stain on the q-tip
Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016
Son fáciles de moldear pero son demasiado largos y he tenido que cortarlos por la mitad. El rosa es un toque muy cuqui! xDDD
처음으로 후기 쓰게 만드는 이어플러그
Posted by 4868194850366661979 on Jan 13, 2016
강추 100만개를 날려도 모자르는 최강의 이어 플러그 귓구멍 작고 피부도 예민하고 잠귀도 밝은 나게에 꿀잠의 신세계를 선물한 이어 플러그 계속 판매해주길 바래!!!
Posted by 5550931412438570541 on Apr 13, 2015
Pros: -easy to squeeze in ears (at the beginning), somehow it stays thin and small for 10s+ before expanding -slightly smaller than normal ear plugs -come with a case -really block out noise -rather soft and comfortable to wear Cons: -Harder to put into ears after awhile
Posted by lenajeff on Mar 21, 2015
Most other ear plugs hurt my ears in the morning. Others will stick out halfway and also pop out. This one never does, stays in place all night with no soreness afterwards. They are perfect! It will be constantly repurchased. Love them.