Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Fennel Loose Tea, Organic, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: HTC-00006
- UPC Code: 180616000066
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 8.2 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure Organic Fennel Seeds
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fennel is an Ancient Herb with a Mild Licorice Flavor that, Through Dietary Management, Helps Relieve IBS Symptoms, Including Bloating, Gas, and Intestinal Spasms
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- Fresh Packed
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Organic fennel seeds
iHerb Customer Reviews
the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait
This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.