Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Fennel Loose Tea, Organic, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure Organic Fennel Seeds
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fennel is an Ancient Herb with a Mild Licorice Flavor that, Through Dietary Management, Helps Relieve IBS Symptoms, Including Bloating, Gas, and Intestinal Spasms
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- Fresh Packed
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Organic fennel seeds
the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait
This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.
Great Tea!!! Highly recommended!
Posted by cynthus on Sep 30, 2015
I bought it for my mama because of her constipation and hiccup issues. After drinking the tea for 3 days, such issues go away, and she becomes quite happy. I'll keep buying the tea when it runs out. :)
Digestion problems fixed
Posted by Reviewer2885605 on Apr 12, 2014
After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.
Organic with dirt!
Posted by Reviewer2215206 on Nov 10, 2011
Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.
Good tummy care
Posted by Reviewer1194628 on Dec 08, 2010
Very good tea
helps with cramps for IBS
Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010
this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.